Saturday, March 10, 2012

Another Interview!

Had my book club this am. We discussed the books of Gladys Malvern. She wrote books for young girls and used historical people/times to center her characters around. Everyone loved her books. Most read Dear Wife. All agreed that they would definitely read another Malvern book.

Finished my interview for Jacco van der Horst. I think it turned out well. He asked for an excerpt of After the War, Before the Peace, a picture of the book cover and a picture of me. I hope it turns out well and that he has a wide readership.

After reading about the U.S. Revolutionary War in Dear Wife and the War of 1812 in Mamzelle, both books by Gladys Malvern, I'll sign out tonight with this quote from Oscar Wilde. " He to whom the present is the only thing that is present, knows nothing of the age in which he lives."

No comments: