Sunday, February 04, 2007

Left With An Empty Easter Basket

Hey, just got my Feb. 07 issue of Long Story Short and there's my story! Check it out at www.alongstoryshort.net/Leftwithanemptyeasterbasket . Caution, it has some issues with God that may be offensive to some. So, Avalon didn't want me, but Long Story Short likes me! :-) Ah, the ying and yang of writing. Got an episode of Hannah (check it out at www.virtualtales.com ) written and sent off to June Diehl, my editor. Feels good to be writing again. Had my writer's meeting this last Saturday. Always motivational! Great bunch of writers and good friends. Tomorrow, oh wait, later today I moderate my Journaling workshop. Hope it goes well. I think I'm ready. Had to make-shift the business cards for 'Hannah', because ye olde printer decided to be ornery. But, I think I'm as prepared as I can be and all packed to go. I was surprised to see that I only have six copies of my 'After the War, Before the Peace' They're selling like hotcakes! Teehee, don't I wish. Well, wish me luck about tomorrow. Sleep tight.
Sharon

No comments: